Don't see your question answered here? Visit our Help Desk and submit a ticket.

Netsmart (T) Georgia – EVV FAQ

Options
AlayaCareAlex
AlayaCareAlex Administrator admin
edited April 2023 in EVV FAQ

Please use this document as a troubleshooting reference guide. If issue is not resolved after going through the steps in this guide, please search through Zendesk articles or have your super user submit a Zendesk ticket. 

💡 Support Tip: You can troubleshoot the issues below in your staging environment

🤝 Community Tip: If you want to make a picture or GIF bigger, simply click on it and it should open in a new tab!

A note on Pre-validation vs Post-validation errors

There are two types of errors you will notice when you download the Visit _Responses csv file within the EVV (Electronic Visit Verification) export folder: 

a) Pre-validation error 
b) Post-validation error, that starts with ‘MRTH SRVC...’ and have an error code 

Pre-validation errors are internal errors generated by AlayaCare to account for errors that may be potentially flagged by the aggregator. Pre-validation errors do not have an error code associated with them in the visit responses file. 

Example of a pre-validation error: No error code 

Post-validation errors are the errors that come directly from Netsmart and have an error code. These are the errors that are received back in response to the export file that has been sent from AlayaCare. 

Example of a post-validation error:  Error code present

FAQs:

1. I am getting an error ”MRTH SRVC 910 Invalid Service Address 1” on sending EVV information from AlayaCare to Netsmart
  2. I am getting an error ”MRTH SRVC 001- Invalid Recipient-Does-Not-Exist-In-System” on sending EVV information from AlayaCare to Netsmart 
  3. I am getting an error “ReceipientMedicaid ID – none is not an allowed value” on sending EVV information from AlayaCare to Netsmart 
  4. I am getting an error ”MRTH SRVC 791 Invalid ReferringPhysicianNpi” within the Billed EVV (Electronic Visit Verification) export and the visits are not getting transmitted to Tellus for Billing purposes
  5. I am getting an error “MRTH SRVC 1099 Invalid StartDatetime-After-EndDatetime” on sending EVV information from AlayaCare to Netsmart 
  6. I am getting the following rejections on sending EVV information from AlayaCare to Netsmart: MissedVisitReason - none is not an allowed value or MissedVisitActionTaken - none is not an allowed value 
  7. I am getting an error “MRTH SRVC 1234 Invalid Missed VisitReason” on sending EVV information from AlayaCare to NetSmart
  8. I am getting an error “AuthorizationID - ensure this value has at most 25 characters” on sending EVV information from AlayaCare to NetSmart 
  9. I am getting an error “MRTH SRVC 1000 Invalid DiagnosisCode1” on sending EVV information from AlayaCare to Netsmart
  10. I am getting an error “MRTH SRVC 000 Invalid Visit-Already-Completed-In-System" on sending EVV information from AlayaCare to Netsmart
  11. I am getting the following two errors/rejections on sending EVV information from AlayaCare to Netsmart: "MRTH SRVC 830 Invalid CaregiverFirstName" and "MRTH SRVC 840 Invalid CaregiverLastName"
  12. I am getting the following rejections on sending EVV information from AlayaCare to Netsmart: "MRTH SRVC 860 Invalid RecipientMedicaidId" 
  13. I am getting the following rejections on sending EVV information from AlayaCare to Netsmart: "MRTH SRVC 950 Invalid ServiceZip" 
  14. I am getting the following two errors/rejections on sending EVV information from AlayaCare to Netsmart: "MRTH SRVC 880 Invalid RecipientFirstName and MRTH SRVC 890 Invalid RecipientLastName"
  15. I am getting the following rejections on sending EVV information from AlayaCare to Netsmart: "MRTH SRVC 900 Invalid RecipientDob" 

1. I am getting an error ”MRTH SRVC 910 Invalid Service Address 1” on sending EVV information from AlayaCare to Netsmart 

This is a post-validation error pointing to the client’s service address. Please check the client’s address available under Client profile > Client Info > Demographics > Contact Info > Address section within AlayaCare, and ensure this information is correct. There should be no special characters included in the address, such as dashes, asterisk, etc. 

2. I am getting an error ”MRTH SRVC 001- Invalid Recipient-Does-Not-Exist-In-System” on sending EVV information from AlayaCare to Netsmart 

This is a post-validation error which means that either the Client First Name, Client Last Name, Member ID, or Date of Birth fields in client demographics available in AlayaCare do not match the information available in Tellus/Netsmart portal.  

Please verify that the client is present in the Netsmart portal with the same first name, last name, Medicaid ID (entered under Member ID field) and Date of Birth and matches with the information available in AlayaCare. If not, please make corrections and resend the EVV exports from AlayaCare. 

3. I am getting an error “ReceipientMedicaid ID – none is not an allowed value” on sending EVV information from AlayaCare to Netsmart 

This is a pre-validation error that suggests that Member ID is not filled out within Client Demographics > General > Member ID field within Alayacare. 
Please ensure this value has been populated on the client record and resend the EVV export. 

4. I am getting an error ”MRTH SRVC 791 Invalid ReferringPhysicianNpi” within the Billed EVV (Electronic Visit Verification) export and the visits are not getting transmitted to Tellus for Billing purposes 

This is a post-validation error, and it means that the NPI (National Provider Identifier) (National Provider Identifier) entered for the physician under Client profile > Client Info > Contacts is not correct. This can be confirmed by validating the physician NPI available on the below mentioned website: https://npiregistry.cms.hhs.gov/search.

Please have the NPI number corrected for the physician and then resend all the EVV exports (Scheduled and Billed) from the EVV export tab? You can search for the visits included in the claims by using the Visit ID filter on EVV Exports tab. 

Please send the Scheduled exports first, and once these are sent, you can send the billed exports from AlayaCare. 

5. I am getting an error “MRTH SRVC 1099 Invalid StartDatetime-After-EndDatetime” on sending EVV information from AlayaCare to Netsmart 

This post-validation error means that the Start time of the visit is after the end time of the visit.  

Please review the Schedule > Visit Verification > Visit Overview and ensure that the Visit Start Time and Visit End Time are properly filled out. 

Once the required adjustments are made, you can resend the EVV export from AlayaCare. 

6. I am getting the following rejections on sending EVV information from AlayaCare to Netsmart: 

• MissedVisitReason - none is not an allowed value 
  • MissedVisitActionTaken - none is not an allowed value 

The pre-validation error of 'MissedVisitReason - none is not an allowed value' suggests that the visit requires a reason in visit verification about why it was missed.  

The pre-validation error of 'MissedVisitActionTaken - none is not an allowed value' is coming up because the visit requires the resolution that is associated with reason for the missed visit. 

To fix this visit to allow it to be transmitted via EVV please go to visit verification and do the following: 

1. Unapprove the visit 
  2. Add the reason and resolution that is proper for the missed visit 
  3. Approve the visit 
  4. Re-send the EVV export 

7. I am getting an error “MRTH SRVC 1234 Invalid Missed VisitReason” on sending EVV information from AlayaCare to NetSmart 

This post-validation error means that the Reason code used for the missed visit is not correct. Please review the visit under Schedules > Visit Verification > Approval > Exception > Reasons to ensure that the reason code is valid for a visit that was scheduled but did not occur (missed). 

The reason codes are specific to the payer, and you will need to make sure that the correct reason codes are configured in the system and applied to the missed visits. 

Once the correct reason code is applied, EVV export having the visit with this error can be resent from AlayaCare. 

8. I am getting an error “AuthorizationID - ensure this value has at most 25 characters” on sending EVV information from AlayaCare to NetSmart 

This is a pre-validation error, which means that the Prior Authorization Number entered for the client service is greater than 25 characters. Depending on the configuration, this information will either be pulled from Client > Care Management > Services > Edit Services > Prior Authorization Number, if you are using Funding Blocks or Client > Accounting > Authorizations > Authorization number, if you are using the Authorization feature in AlayaCare. 

Please ensure the prior authorization number is at most 25 characters and resend the EVV exports with visits having this error. 

9. I am getting an error “MRTH SRVC 1000 Invalid DiagnosisCode1” on sending EVV information from AlayaCare to Netsmart 

A. This is a post-validation error, which means that the diagnosis code entered under Client Profile > Care Documentation > Medical History > Current Medical History is not valid. 
Please ensure there is a valid diagnosis code and at least one valid one marked as a Primary Diagnosis. 

The diagnosis must be an active diagnosis and chosen from the current ICD-10 code list drop-down menu. 

10. I am getting an error “MRTH SRVC 000 Invalid Visit-Already-Completed-In-System" on sending EVV information from AlayaCare to Netsmart 

A. This is a post-validation error, which means that the visit was already successfully sent to Netsmart from AlayaCare in the final status of complete (after the visit was approved and an invoice/claim was generated). If changes are needed to this visit, they must be made through the Netsmart portal, if possible. If not, a new visit will need to be created within AlayaCare, approved, and invoiced with the required information. 

If the visit was re-sent from AlayaCare accidentally, you can ignore this response. 

11. I am getting the following two errors/rejections on sending EVV information from AlayaCare to Netsmart: 

• MRTH SRVC 830 Invalid CaregiverFirstName
  • MRTH SRVC 840 Invalid CaregiverLastName

These set of pre-validation errors mean that the caregiver information sent from AlayaCare does not match with the information available within Tellus portal. 

Please ensure that the caregiver’s first and last name within AlayaCare matches with the information available in Tellus, make the necessary changes and resend the EVV exports from AlayaCare. 

12. I am getting the following rejections on sending EVV information from AlayaCare to Netsmart: 

• MRTH SRVC 860 Invalid RecipientMedicaidId 

This is a post-validation error which means that the client’s Medicaid ID entered under the Demographics > General > Member ID field is invalid. The number entered here should not have any space or decimals, and the length can be up to 14 characters or less. 

13. I am getting the following rejections on sending EVV information from AlayaCare to Netsmart: 

• MRTH SRVC 950 Invalid ServiceZip 

This post-validation error means that the zip code entered under client’s address section is not in the correct format. The zip code needs to be either 5 or 9 digits.  

The system may show this error if there is an unusual character like a dash/hyphen within the client’s zip code. Please correct the zip code to either have 5 digits or 9 digits, without any special character, under Client profile > Client Info > Demographics > Contact Info and then resend the EVV export from AlayaCare. 

14. I am getting the following two errors/rejections on sending EVV information from AlayaCare to Netsmart:

• MRTH SRVC 880 Invalid RecipientFirstName
  • MRTH SRVC 890 Invalid RecipientLastName

These set of pre-validation errors mean that the client information sent from AlayaCare does not match with the information available within Tellus portal. 

Please ensure that the client’s first and last name within AlayaCare entered under Client Demographics > General matches with the information available in Tellus, make the necessary changes and resend the EVV exports from AlayaCare.

15. I am getting the following rejections on sending EVV information from AlayaCare to Netsmart: 

• MRTH SRVC 900 Invalid RecipientDob 

A. This post-validation error means that the client’s date of birth ID entered under the Demographics > General section of AlayaCare does not match with the information available within Tellus portal. 

Please make the necessary changes and resend the EVV exports from AlayaCare. 

Help us improve! Was this FAQ helpful?

Netsmart (T) Georgia – EVV FAQ 0 votes

Yes
0%
No
0%