Don't see your question answered here? Visit our Help Desk and submit a ticket.

Why do I have multiple Invoices for a single Client in one Billing Period? 

Options
AlayaCareAlex
AlayaCareAlex Administrator admin
edited January 5 in Billing FAQs

Check out this short video:

For a detailed written breakdown, see below:

Check if Billing Contacts are the same: 

Check the Services and make sure the Billing contacts are the same on each service. In AlayaCare, if Services have different Billing Contacts, separate Invoices will be created. To have a single Invoice generate for a single client, all Services must have the same Billing Contacts. To check this, go to the Client’s profile > Care Management > Services > Edit Service, check here for Billing Contact.  

Do this for each Services and see if the Billing Contact is the same for all Services.   

Check if Payment Method is set: 

If there is a Payment Method set, it will split up invoices for different payment methods. To have one invoice generate, the Payment methods must be the same. Check the Service > Overviews > Accounting.  

Check to make sure the Payment methods are the same. 

For more info on Payment methods, check out this Zendesk article: How do I set up/edit/delete a Payment Method? 

Check if the Tax Configuration are different: 

If tax configurations are not the same for Services, separate Invoices will be generated. To have a single invoice generate, the tax configurations must be the same. Check if one service is taxable and the other one is not. To do this, go to the Client's Profile > Care Management > Services > Edit Services. Here you will see an Apply Tax checkbox and make sure this setting is the same for all services for this client.

💡 Support Tip: You can troubleshoot the issues explored in this post in your staging environment

If issue is not resolved after going through the steps in this guide, please search through Zendesk articles or have your super user submit a Zendesk ticket.

For a full list of FAQs related to Billing, check out this post.

Help us improve! Was this FAQ helpful?

Why do I have multiple Invoices for a single Client in one Billing Period?  0 votes

Yes
0%
No
0%