Don't see your question answered here? Visit our Help Desk and submit a ticket.

485 Issues

Options

This short video will cover the following questions:

• I'm getting a 500-server error when trying to view 485. In the error message it has the URL for API clinical, what does this mean?
  • Why are equipment/supplies populating into the 485 for discharged service?
  • Why are the equipment and supplies not populating into a 485? 

For a detailed written breakdown of each answer, see below:

I'm getting a 500 Server Error when trying to view 485. In the error message it has the URL for API clinical, what does this mean? 

The most likely explanation is that special character (e.g. an exclamation point or period) is somewhere in the client profile. Start by checking items like client first and last names. 

Why are equipment/supplies populating into the 485 for discharged service?

This is expected behaviour if the items are archived AFTER the certification period on the 485 - the certification date needs to be a least one day after the item is archived. 

For more information, check out this Support Article: How do I complete a 485 in AlayaCare?

Why are the equipment and supplies not populating into a 485?

• Check the equipment and supplies tab on the service to see if anything is listed. 
  • Equipment and supplies cannot be copied to another service, if the list is on a discharged service, it needs to be manually created on an active service 

💡 Support Tip: You can troubleshoot the issues explored in this post in your staging environment

If issue is not resolved after going through the steps in this guide, please search through Zendesk articles or have your super user submit a Zendesk ticket.

For a full list of FAQs related to Care Planning & Delivery, check out this post.

Help us improve! Was this FAQ helpful?

485 Issues 0 votes

Yes
0%
No
0%