Don't see your question answered here? Visit our Help Desk and submit a ticket.

How do I upload visit attachments for clients?

Options

Check out this short video:

For a detailed written breakdown see below:

For attachments to be required for visits assigned to a specific care provider, the employee must have the correct employment settings enabled on their profile. To do this, follow these steps:

• On the employee's profile, navigate to Employment > Employment Settings and select set/edit for the setting submit visit attachments, which you will find near the bottom of the screen. 
  • In the dialogue drop-down, select yes to enable the setting and then click save. 

Attaching documents to visits in client attachments: 

• No new ACLs (Access Control Lists) are required to complete this process. Any user with the Attachment > View attached documents patients ACL will be able to attach documents to visits. 
  • To add an attachment to a visit, go to Care Documentation > Attachments on the client profile. Click upload file here or drag and drop the file to upload the document you wish to attach to a visit. 

Can attachments be added via the Mobile App?

No, Client attachments can only be uploaded by the back office team. It is, however recommended that caregivers review attachments prior to visits, in case there are any updates or changes. 

To view attachments on the Mobile app, simply tap into the client or their visit. Tap the Care tile, the care management tab, and then attachments.   

Here, you will see different folders. How folders are structured may differ, based on your agency’s workflow.

Click on the relevant folder and you will see the attachments. 

For more information on attachments, check out this Support Article: How do I upload visit attachments for a client?

💡 Support Tip: You can troubleshoot the issues explored in this post in your staging environment

If issue is not resolved after going through the steps in this guide, please search through Zendesk articles or have your super user submit a Zendesk ticket.

For a full list of FAQs related to Care Planning & Delivery, check out this post.

Help us improve! Was this FAQ helpful?

How do I upload visit attachments for clients? 0 votes

Yes
0%
No
0%