Visit Explore Examples
In this post, you will see some examples of the data available in the Visit Explore. For FAQs on Explores in DE 2.0, see this post.
- Daily activities/Interventions associated with each visit
- Visits that are part of a recurring schedule
- Total hours per week or month per client
- Details of the first ever scheduled visit for each client
- Clock-in and clock-out times of caregivers during visits, along with distances traveled
🤝 Community Tip: If you want to make a picture or GIF bigger, simply click on it and it should open in a new tab!
1. Daily activities/Interventions associated with each visit
You can use the following fields below to confirm if the Daily activities/Interventions have been completed.
2. Visits that are part of a recurring schedule
This can be useful to review which shifts should and should not be appearing in your production environment.
3. Total hours per week or month per client
You can filter on the Visit Start Date field in Data Exploration 2.0 to pull the desired time frame.
4. Details of the first ever scheduled visit for each client
The Visit MIN Start Date measure will be able to pull this date.
5. Clock-in and clock-out times of caregivers during visits, along with distances traveled
The latitude and longitude fields account for the "exact" reading from an employee's phone whenever they clocked in or out of visits and it depends on the phone's GPS level of accuracy. Being that said this would be as "exact" as the phone can measure the distances. The report itself will show you the latitude and longitude for visits where Employees have their "Location Services" enabled for the AlayaCare app to capture it. You can also conduct audits by comparing the clock-in/out latitude and longitude with the actual Client's address listed in their profiles under the "Demographics" tab.