Don't see your question answered here? Visit our Help Desk and submit a ticket.

How do I use custom templates for client batch exports?

Options

You can use custom templates for the following sections of client batch exports: 

• Care plan 
  • Visit attachments 
  • Daily summary 
  • Cover page 
  • Service task details 

To use this feature, the Custom Form Templates feature flag must be enabled in Settings > Features

To manage templates for client batch exports, employees must be in a role with the following ACLs enabled: 

• Workflow > Upload custom form templates, which allows employees to access the Document Templates tab and view and download templates. This permission is also used for custom form templates
  • Customer > View/edit custom document templates, which allows employees to upload and delete custom document templates for client batch exports. 

For more information, check out this Support Article: How do I use custom templates for client batch exports?

💡 Support Tip: You can troubleshoot the issues explored in this post in your staging environment

If issue is not resolved after going through the steps in this guide, please search through Zendesk articles or have your super user submit a Zendesk ticket.

For a full list of FAQs related to Care Planning & Delivery, check out this post.

Help us improve! Was this FAQ helpful?

How do I use custom templates for client batch exports? 0 votes

Yes
0%
No
0%